Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The night at America's Best Coffee

So I finally played at an open mic night in a coffee shop called America's Best Coffee, in Mansfield.

It was amazing! A splendid success. Alot of people showed (whether on purpose or not) I gladly met Rick E. Warden, and 15 ToesProductions (Stephanie Diane & Julian Romero) were there! They filmed the whole thing, and later took me outside for a quick(because it was cold) interview.

There's already two videos out. Here's one of them you can check out my Youtube(http://www.youtube/CookieAlexander.com)


but both videos are on my Facebook(CookieAlexander)wall,

and there is more(news) to come...

4 comments:

  1. you rock man! can't wait for you to post pictures, videos, and lyrics to this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Love your style.
    Your Fan,
    Edgar, Anita & Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I love your music.
    I made you a blogg on Tumblr,
    30 people are already following(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warden, and 15 ToesProductions cuisinart espresso machine (Stephanie Diane & Julian Romero) were there! They filmed the whole thing, and later took me outside for a quick(because it was cold) interview.

    ReplyDelete